Aptitude Test is the Paper-II of the Madhya Pradesh State Services Prelims Exam.
A candidate needs to score at least 33 percent marks to qualify the two-hour-long paper which has 100 questions carrying 200 marks in total.
The Aptitude Paper includes questions from the following sections-
- Interpersonal skill including communication skill
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (i.e. numbers and their relations, the order of magnitude, etc.
- Data interpretation (i.e. charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
While the paper is only of qualifying nature, yet one cannot neglect the preparation for the Aptitude Test as without qualifying this paper it all goes into vain.